Feb 10, 2010

Coronet - #43


After taking nearly a week to knit up Mary Jane, I was pleased when Coronet only took two evening knitting sessions to whip through.

The band of the hat knits up flat, with a super easy pattern repeat - I had it down after two of the 16. Then you simply pick up stitches and knit a simple stockinette hat, with regular old decreases, to make this hat so simple and gorgeous!

I've got the mother-load of brown hats set to debut in the coming weeks, thanks to this wonderful never-ending skein of Fisherman's Wool and then the brown wool I'm using for the Ravelympics, but I promise to spice things up with some bright colors as I am able!

Specs: Coronet hat by Alexandra Virgiel; knit with Fisherman's wool in brown, on size US 8/5.0 mm needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment