Tubey finished! (#4)


Got through Tubey (a pattern from Wee Wooly Toppers) before the weekend even started, but we were so busy moving furniture and painting our entire first floor that I didn’t get around to taking pictures of it until the weekend was long over.

A quick knit, this hat is perfect for a last-minute baby present – the largest size only took a day to work through! However, the largest size also came out fitting my head. It’s supposed to be an 18” hat, suitable for a child’s head, and I know that I don’t have a super-small head, so I don’t know if I knit it too big or what. the hat sure does fit me quite nicely however.

Hopefully there’ll be a cute older kid out there in the world who will love wearing this adorable hat! Other than that oddity, however, the hat is great and I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts