Dec 2, 2009

Dean Street (#24)



She may not be modeled on my head. She may not even look like she's done. But this is hat #24. I've been battling sickness for a few days now, which is making it hard to get shots of completed hats. This shot was taken before the hat was done, so you'll just have to trust me when I say that it actually is.  

Pattern: Dean Street, by Nina Machlin Dayton  
Yarn: purple malabrigo, sent by Tri'Coterie  
Needles: size 8 circulars.  

Notes:

My cables turned out as regular cables on this hat, not with the fun swirlies like the pattern suggests. User error, I'm assuming. Which is fine with me, actually, because now I know how to make cables without a cable needle. FABULOUS! The hat is super comfy and warm, and I may or may not have been wearing it whilst laying on the couch trying desperately to will myself healthy. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment