Jan 20, 2010

Rain Down (#35)


While I may have made this hat for one of my brothers, and even put it up for sale, I had yet to make one for the One Hundred Hats project! Now that winter is in full swing here in Nebraska, it felt like the perfect time to whip up a hat that can be worn baggy or folded over to keep the ears extra warm. My husband is really loving modeling for the project - he actually tried to steal this one several times after he got it on for this shot!

Pattern: Rain Down Hat by Robyn Devine (that's me!)
Yarn: Patons Worsted Wool in both olive and white
Needles: size 7 DPNs and 16" circs.

Notes:

Because I wrote the pattern, I didn't need to change anything while I knit it. Although my husband HATES to wear hats that are baggier on the crown, so he immediately folded it over once on his head - what's nice about this hat is that it can be worn both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment