Feb 25, 2010

Calorimetry (#49)


Amidst the hub-bub of getting signed up at the last minute for the Omaha Young Professionals Summit, I was able to finish up and photograph hat #49 for you. Can you believe that next week you'll get to see hat #50?!?!

You may remember an earlier incarnation of hat #49, one that did not work out AT ALL.This second version is much more wonderful, although some may argue it is technically not a hat.

Calorimetry is meant to be worn when you want or need to wear a hat but you also want to wear you hair up in a ponytail. I have demonstrated as best I can with my shortie hair. Picture longer hair, and you've got the general idea. Held onto the head by a small button at the bottom, this is warm and wonderful and girlie and I love it! Now if only my hair would grow back in a bit faster so I can make one for myself!  

Specs: Calorimetry, by Kathryn Schoendorf; made using Patons SWS in natural pink on size US 8 needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment