Mar 22, 2010

Aesderina (#54)


After far too long without a hat post, I'm back in the swing of things (at least temporarily!) and have a few fun hats to share this week! Thanks to all the wonderful new yarn I received a few weeks ago, I'll be busting through some great patterns I've had saved in my Ravelry queue for far too long - this means there will be lots of hats in the same hue, but great new patterns to test out!

Have I mentioned to a nauseating degree just how much I love Jane Richmond's patterns? Every one I've used thus far has been wonderful, and Aesderina is no exception. Similar to Wurm in construction, the doubled-up brim on this beauty makes for super toasty ears! And now that it's warming up outside, I'm loving hte toasty ears while taking photos!  

Stats: Aesderina hat by Jane Richmond (Ravelry Link), knit with Cascade 220 heathers in pink on size US 7 / 4.5mm and US 9 / 5.5mm circulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment