Mar 25, 2010

Lots-O-Links

People ask me all the time where I find the patterns for the hats I knit, how I connect with other knitters in this digital age, and where I love to visit when I'm not knitting. And it's about time I responded! Here's a grouping of my favorite spots on the internet, divided out into a few categories for easier viewing.

{P.S. - Want to see your knitting blog, or your favorite knitting blog, added to this list? I'm always on the hunt for other knitters online, so shoot me an e-mail to onehundredhats@gmail.com and I'll get the blog added!}

Every Single Day
Ravelry

Free Patterns
Bev's Country Cottage
Pickles

Knitting Blogs
A Friend To Knit With
Afghans For Afghans blog
Artsy Craftsy Babe
Bella Bambina
Chez Plum
Close Knit
Cosmicpluto Knits
Crazy Aunt Purl

Flint Knits
Future Girl
Grumperina
In Knitting News
Leethal
Lixie Knits
Pickles
Purl Bee
Soulemama
Split Yarn
Stay Fancy Free
Through The LoopsVickie Howell
Wooly WormheadYarn Harlot

No comments:

Post a Comment