Regular Guy Beanie (#52)

Mar 10, 2010

The weather has finally turned a bit warmer, and I'm hopeful that this will be one of the last "it's super cold outside, so I'm taking this photo INSIDE!" shots I'll have to share. The Regular Guy Beanie turned out to be just that - a regular hat that can be worn by anyone, so long as the color is right. Simple stockinette and only one size meant I had to do almost no thinking - perfect after writing two new hat patterns in as many weeks!

As I was knitting this hat, I kept thinking I should have cast on in a much less dreary color - the combination of dark grey wool and simple stockinette had me almost ready to cry by the time I was on the decreases! The hat pattern, however, is a gem - perfect for those who want a "no fuss, no muss" hat to get them through the winter, and even more perfect to use as a donation hat pattern!  

Specs: Regular Guy Beanie (free Ravelry download), by Chuck Wright; made using Patons Wool in dark grey on size 8 bamboo circular needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design