C.C. Eyelets (#64)

Apr 26, 2010

Spring in Omaha means some days are warm and sunny, while others are cold and dreary. The last few days have been of the "cold and dreary" variety - thank goodness I got shots of this eyelet hat while the sun was shining earlier in the week!

The Eyelets hat comes from one of my favorite knitting books of all time - Knitting for Peace: Make the World a Better Place One Stitch at a Time. Full of patterns that are perfect for charity knitting, the book also profiles tons of great charities that would love to receive your handmade items! This eyelet hat is profiled as perfect for those going through chemo, but I re-purposed the pattern for the One Hundred Hats pattern no problem! Soft wool and not a single change in pattern, and in one short day I had a gorgeous hat!

Specs: C.C. Eyelets hat by Knitting for Peace: Make the World a Better Place One Stitch at a Time ; knit using stash green yarn and size 6 bamboo needles.

 + + + + +  

Because we're required to do so, I'm letting you know that links in this post are Amazon Associates links. If you click on them and then purchase a book, I get a small commission, which I'll use to purchase more knitting books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design