Cables and Bobbles (#69)


Busy as we were getting some home improvements done, I slacked for far too long on Cables and Bobbles, one of the amazing patterns from Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter . The pattern works up super fast and amazing - something I didn't expect for all the cables! I was pleasantly surprised, however, when the hat flew off the needles once I got back around to working on it! I'm not a huge fan of the way the bobbles turned out, but I was never really comfortable with making them, so I may have been doing something wrong all along. Perfect for a gal in love with Harry Potter, this hat is definitely a keeper!  

Specs: Cables and Bobbles from CCharmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter ; knit using Patons 220 heathers in pink and size 8 bamboo needles.

Comments

Popular Posts