Meret (#76)

Jun 14, 2010

Thanks for all the fun and love for reaching the 3/4 point for this project! After taking some time to celebrate, I've got tons of hats off the needles and am moving along full-speed towards the finish line! {and yes, I will continue to blog my knitting adventures once this project is done, for those who so kindly asked!} Meet Meret. Although she hasn't been blocked, I love her dearly!

The pattern was written for a mystery knit-along hosted by Wooly Wormhead on Ravelry, and is offered up freely! A fun knit, you can choose just how slouchy you want the hat to turn out. I opted to make mine somewhere in the middle of slouch - and now that it's knit, I think I'd make it super slouchy next time, as I hate to block things! This pattern quite literally flew off the needles, a welcome event as I feel like I'm getting behind again on my goals.

 Specs: Meret, by Wooly Wormhead; knit using I Love This Wool! and size 8 bamboo needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design