#87 - Brangelina


This week's hats are all about kid-sizes, for the most part. I found myself with some worsted weight yarn and a bunch of patterns that called for bulky weight, and even with the yarn doubled, the hats ended up a tad bit too small to photograph on my head - but they also ended up very much kid-sized hats, so that's what I'll say they are!

First up is the Brangelina hat, a pattern shared freely by Crazy Aunt Purl. I love Laurie's blog, and have knit this hat before in the given adult size, and am glad I was able to make a kid-version. Simple construction and chunky ribs make this hat one I love to knit and share - perfect for a fast, last-minute present!  

Specs: Brangelina hat, by Laurie Perry; knit using Cascade 220 heathers in pink and size 10 needles.

Comments

Popular Posts