If you’ve been following along with me as I’ve worked to become a minimalist knitter, and wondered just how I’ve done it, or even perhaps thought about jumping on board but were unsure of how to start, this next e-book launch is for you.
The Minimalist Knitter’s Handbook: Knitting More While Owning Less is packed full of helpful tips to becoming a minimalist knitter! Following my journey over the last three months, this e-book will give you everything you need to help pare down your stash, cut through your notions and knitting accessories, and figure out what it is you truly love to knit so you don’t keep buying yarn you won’t use!
Added to all that info, the book will also include four patterns that are perfect for using up those single-skein balls and some of the leftover bits you’ve been holding onto!
Look for the book to become available starting next Monday at 8am sharp!
And just for fun, here's a list of eight reasons to pick up the e-book.
- You’ve been looking at your growing stash with dismay, but are unsure of how to quell the yarn tide. The Minimalist Knitter’s Handbook will give you practical and concrete steps to keep the yarn from coming in while you work to knit it out of your stash.
- There are four patterns included in the book to help you jump-start the process!
- You get to learn from my story, and hopefully by-pass some of the mistakes I’ve made.
- I’ll help you figure out which yarn from your stash you’re most likely to actually use.
- You’ll learn how to figure out which yarn will most likely stay buried in your stash forever, so you can weed it out easier!
- You want your yarn to work for the good of the rest of the world through charity knitting, not just languish in your closets and cupboards.
- Over twenty pages alone will help you figure out how to get started and work towards life as a minimalist knitter!
- You’ve made the first steps in paring down your knitting supplies, but are unsure of how to LIVE as a minimalist knitter! I’ll show you how!