Jul 20, 2010

On My Needles Lately

While I share all my finished knits at the end of each month, I love sharing in-process shots and mid-month finished knits as well! With that in mind, here's a few shots of what's been on - and off - my needles in the past week or two:

Five finished hats in a weekend, and more on the needles since! As I work my way towards the finish line of the One Hundred Hats project, I'm excited to see so many skeins leave my stash and become finished hats that will keep people warm this coming winter! {snuck in there - shots of the Red Velvet Hat pattern that's now for sale, along with a shot of a hat pattern that's going to show up mid-August in the e-book I've been working on!} What has been showing up on - and off - your needles lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment