Aug 10, 2010

#94 - Soule


I have loved Amanda Soule's blog for years - I think I started reading around the time her now four-year-old daughter Ada was born!In all that time, I had yet to knit one of her free patterns - with the One Hundred Hats project about to finish up though, I knew it was high time. Soule could have been a bit longer - after finishing the hat I measured for gauge and realized while I had the stitch gauge down perfect, the row gauge was a bit smaller - a few more rows before the crown decreases and this hat would have been a perfect snug fit on me. None the less I love the pattern - easy to remember, easy to knit up, and super fast from on to off the needles! I forsee this hat making it's way back onto my needles again soon for more charity donations.

Specs: My Hat Of Choice by Amanda Soule {scroll down for link to PDF}; knit using I Love This Wool! in rust, on size 9 dpns.

No comments:

Post a Comment