Friday Favorites

Because I tend to end my weeks with a stack of links in my feed reader I couldn't figure out how to share ...

Because I love letting you all in on the fun stuff I'm finding around the internet ...

Because I've decided to end my week with fireworks ...

Friday favorites

* Ten Gifts That Give Back from Promise ... love her blog, and love the list! I'm thinking of getting myself at least a few of these!

* Gorgeous pom tutorial. I'd love to hang these in every room in the house!

* How to achieve complete autonomy.

* Dollar downloads, holiday style, from Marta.

* Nine amazing foodie gifts you can make in your kitchen. Even I could make most of these!

* On keeping a book journal. {PS - you can find my online version here.}

* Who doesn't need the new Blog Love e-course from Elsie?!

* I love Lisa's style in this post - I'd love to dress like this every day!

Comments

Popular Posts