Dec 10, 2010

Stuff I Love: My Tumblr Feed

After sorting through approximately eleventy-billion items starred in my Google Reader last year, I swore I'd never let it get that bad again. I have a nasty habit you see, of starring things I know I want to share with you all, and then forgetting completely about it until I've got starred items dating back three months.

And who wants to get a "guess what I found!" post about something that's three months old?

So I've come up with a solution that I think will help me keep more up to date on sharing the fun stuff I'm finding without innundating you with thousands of links each week - I'm adding things to my Tumblr feed again!
Paint-net
Such a simple action, and yet I'm in the throes of a frien-assance with Tumbler of the best kind! I clear-cut through my starred items and shared almost all of them - you'll notice the plethora of items from late November/early December suddenly cropping up?!

Now, if you want to know what I'm loving you can simply click the Stuff I Love button under the blog header, and it'll take you directly to my Tumblr account, where you'll find not just items I'm reading through Google Reader, but also fun blog posts I discover as you all comment here, things I like that have been linked to on Twitter, fun photos from Flickr, and so much more!

I add stuff there almost daily, so swing on by and check out some of the Stuff I Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment