Welcome to December Sponsors!

It's December already, and with the new month comes a few new sponsors to the blog! I've gotten good feedback from people - you guys are showing the love, which is a great thing - it means I'm thinking of keeping it going into the new year, and opening up sponsorship spots to everyone!

For now, let's show some love to the folks who are helping me test this stuff out for another month ...



Lgs 
Little Gray Suitcase has been rocking out vintage clothing for a few months now, and every time I head to Liz's online shop, I see something else I want to snag! 

Her eye for gorgeous vintage wearables is something to be envied - I have trouble picking out clothing at the mall, and Liz manages to not only find great vintage wares, but offers them up at a steal!

Now that winter is upon us, Liz has been out shopping around for some fun new winter finds - I can't wait to see what she curates!



Jane How much do I love Jane Richmond? Well .... those of you who have been around for some time know I used as many of her patterns as I could for the One Hundred Hats project, and that I continue to knit them up on a regular basis for friends and family.

Jane's design sensibility when it comes to knitting patterns is something to behold - she's able to take a gorgeous piece and whittle it down to simple and easy-to-follow instructions so even those of us who tend to -ahem- take liberties with patterns can't screw it up too bad!

I'm excited to finally be able to give back a little to this lady who has brought so many great patterns to life! {p.s. - Jane, if you're listening, can you make the Oatmeal pattern into a cardi?}

Raam Actual Web Space is the brain child of my friend Raam

After spending several months living with less than 50 things while traveling the world, Raam is now plotting how to change the world while giving back as much as possible!

I'm excited that he's also hosting web space now as well - the rates are comparable with places like Dreamhost and Go Daddy, and i'm betting you'll get some superstar customer service to boot!


Alibutton
In keeping with the idea of rocking out your blog thanks to some great individuals, Handmade Themes is bringing an awesome discount your way this month!

My friend Ali is offering up super discounted blog makeovers for Wordpress blogs in need of some tweaks and clean-up - you'll get a 1/2 hour consultation along with an overhaul of your blog for a super discounted price!
Need more than a clean-up? Ali also offers up services to help build you a better blog from the ground-up!

NK Stocking kits 
I've worked on and off with Naughty Knitterz for a few years now, and love that they're offering up some amazing Stocking Kits for the holidays!

For under $25 you get not just a pattern, but all the yarn you'll need to make one of three gorgeous knitted stockings - and who doesn't love a hand-knit stocking around the holiday season?

Elise I've read Elise's blog for several years now - I think she'd just moved to the East Coast to be with her love Paul when I discovered her. Now she's a married lady living on the West Coast and crafting amazing things out of paper and photos!

I'm super excited to be sharing a link to her holiday books with you - these books are the perfect way to preserve your holiday memories, and each is handmade! Perfect for the photos you take, jotting down daily thoughts on the season, or using for a December Daily album!



Thanks so much to each of you for letting me share your stuffs in this space - direct links to these lovely folks will be up in the farthest right sidebar for the rest of the month! And as an added bonus, some of these sponsors will be offering up giveaways throughout the month - be on the lookout!

If you like the idea of this - sharing small businesses and crafty-minded folks in an ad-like way - you can learn more about sponsoring the blog, and might consider joining the party in January! There are a few different ad sizes, all at incredibly reasonable rates, and all come with giveaway opportunities!

For now, give these folks some web-love: swing on by their blogs and shops and tell them how you found them, and if you like what they're offering up!

Comments

Popular Posts