a few notes, and some thanks

Feb 25, 2011
While I'm knitting away as fast as my fingers can handle in order to share a few fun projects next week, I wanted to stop and share a few things, as well as some thanks.

First, for those reading in a feed reader, you won't have noticed the layout changes I've made - head on over to the blog proper to take a look. Thanks to some wonderful branding suggestions from Princess Lasertron, I've been taking some time to really think about what I want this site to say, visually speaking. It's not 100% there yet, but it's already much closer to where I'd like it to be.

Second, I wanted to send out a huge thanks to all of you who have already downloaded and cast on the Shauna Cowl. It's been an exciting week as I've watched more than 230 of you download the pattern, several of you cast on, and even more of you add it to your Ravelry queues.

I'm never sure if a pattern will be loved or not, and I'm super excited that this one was! I've got plans to add a few to the shop in some bright spring colors, so if there's a color you'd love to see, be sure to let me know in the comments.

And finally, another huge thanks to those who stopped by the shop last night for it's first update. I've already got some notes on tweaks for the next update {more photos of each item, more detail in the descriptions, more products in general ...} that I hope to implement in mid to late March, just in time for the gorgeous spring weather to hopefully hit!

Here's to a wonderful weekend - my mama is coming to town in just a few hours, so we'll be spending our time lounging on the couch, eating out, and maybe even seeing a movie - if only the cold would break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design