Mar 15, 2011

Favorites: More Knitting Blogs

After posting my first list of favorite knitting blogs I began to look around. Not only did some of you suggest some great knitting blogs I was missing, but I realized just how many great knitting blogs I’d forgotten to mention.

This then, is my version of an apology – a much longer list {less of my “why I love them” and more link love action!} of some of the great knitting-related blogs that are out there. Am I still missing some? Let me know in the comments and I’ll add them next time!

- 100% Rain - A Friend To Knit With - Brokeknits - Chicken Knits - Close Knit - Cosmpicpluto Knits - Dances With Wool - Do Stuff! - Grumperina - Jaknits - Lixie Knits It - Midnightsky Fibers - Never Not Knitting - Olga Jazzy - Silly Little Lady - Stephanie Japel - The Scarlet Knitter - The Stash Basket - The Thrifty Knitter - Through The Loops - Two Left Feet - Vickie Howell - Watch Stephen Knit -

No comments:

Post a Comment