Mar 7, 2011

Simple Knits: Mustard Scarf

Mustard scarf


My love of Jane Richmond's patterns are well documented, both on this blog and in my Ravelry account. I think she may have hit paydirt with the Mustard Scarf pattern, which gleefully costs a mere $3.50 through her Etsy shop.

I've knit the Mustard Scarf up several times - once as a gift and several other times for charity, and each time I'm thrown by the ease of the stitch pattern, and how quickly it knits up. Worsted weight yarn, size 15 needles, and just around 2 hours, and you've got yourself a small scarf to button around your neck year-round.

Made longer, this scarflette transforms easily into a full-length scarf to keep the winter chill away, but at the written shorter length, I'd wear this baby out and about in both spring and fall as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment