Welcome, March!

Mar 1, 2011
Clovers
Welcome to March! I’m excited for this month for so many reasons – the eventual break of winter cold usually happens in March, heading off on a crafty retreat this weekend, huge knitting plans in store, a friend’s baby shower, and so much more!

To celebrate, I’m changing a few things up on the blog … I know, I know, I always seem to be doing that! But if we’re not constantly growing and stretching, then we get stagnant and become irrelevant, even to ourselves!

This month I plan to: wrap up the Essential Patterns series with a binder tutorial and the last few patterns; start sharing my favorite minimalist and crafty-related links each week in the new Weekly Wind-Up {look for it to begin this Friday}; put the finishing touches on the baby shower gifts for my friend and share them with you; bake some cupcakes from an old family recipe; finally get the office in hand and share some {hopefully} finished photos with you; kick-start my baby knitting for the little monster!

With such a busy month, you can look forward to tons of great craft projects, along with several planned articles on simplifying your knitting life and even your knitting needles, some patterns that use up those leftover remnants of yarn, a few more blog favorites to share, and another charity spotlight!



Love the clovers I’m holding in the photo above? I made those over the weekend using some stash green yarn and a size H crochet hook. The pattern is a free one from Lion Brand, and each clover took me around 15 minutes to whip up! {see my Ravelry page for project notes}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design