a note about my Etsy shop

It has come to my attention in the last week that several packages of hand knits I sold through my Etsy shop may have not made it to their recipients.

First and foremost, I want to apologize profusely for this happening. If you've ordered a hand-knit from the Etsy shop and you haven't received it, e-mail me at rmcdevine@gmail.com so we can get this thing figured out!

Secondly, because of this unfortunate stuff, I'm making a few changes to my Etsy shop, as I hope to get a bunch of stuff made up and added to the shop this spring/summer, as well as have grand plans for fall and winter updates as well!

First and foremost, I am only going to be listing patterns and ready-to-ship items from now on. In the past I've listed "knit once you order it" items, and have found that not only do I sometimes underestimate how long it will take me to knit up an order, it makes it much harder to predict when an item will reach someone.

Secondly, from now on I'll be shipping all items within the US via Priority Mail. This way I can automatically track packages, and if you haven't received yours within five days of placing your order, we know there's a problem.

Thirdly, I will begin automatically adding package tracking to all orders placed outside the US. This may add a few extra bucks to the cost of shipping, but for now I don't plan to raise that price in my Etsy shop. This way I can send you the package tracking information when I ship your item, and will hopefully keep packages from getting lost in the future.

I've taken a few weeks off from knitting items for the shop, but have some fun thoughts on spring knitwear {yes, it's totally possible} and can't wait to start plotting out some of my ideas for fall as well!

Here's hoping that, going forward, the shop stays stocked, people who purchase items from me stay happy, and no more packages get lost!

Comments

Popular Posts