Vintage Notions Sale In My Shop Next Week!

May 6, 2011
Sale button

I can't believe I get to share these amazing finds with you! Beginning Sunday afternoon, I'll be uploading more than 20 listings of vintage notions, ric-rac, embroidery hoops, vintage knitting pattern books and more to the Minimalist Knitter Shop!

A few weeks ago, I was gifted some amazing vintage yarn to use for charity. Much of that yarn is being packed up and sent on to Trace for her work with the kids at Village of Hope, although I've saved out a few skeins for my own charity purposes as well.

Along with the amazing stash of vintage yarn, I also found scads of vintage notions and such in the bags! Because I won't use any of these supplies, I'm hoping to pass them on to you!

My plan is simple - I'm going to list the items in my Etsy shop beginning Sunday afternoon. Each listing will range in price from $1 to $5, with shipping costing no more than $2 an item - less if you order more than one thing!

50% of the proceeds from the sale of these items will go to fund Kiva.Org loans - I figure I can't really make money off stuff that was donated to me for charity use without feeling super guilty, so I'm going to do some good with the money I make!

I'm still taking photos of everything, dividing up all the ric rac packages and bagging items up, but here's a few sneak peeks to get you excited!

Sale 1

Sale 2

Sale 3

Sale 4

still not photographed?
  • a dozen or so more vintage knitting books and pamphlets

  • at least four embroidery hoops

  • a metric ton of vinage ric-rac, still in packages

  • lace and trim
I can't wait to get it all listed and share the wealth!



Want to hear about shop updates like this one, before I post them to the blog? Sign up for the Minimalist Knitter newsletter to get a monthly update, along with advance notice and cuopon codes whenever I have a shop update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design