for the love of Potter

I dubbed last weekend Potter-thon - we spent Friday night watching the Deathly Hallows part one with my mom and a friend who had never seen it, and then on Saturday we went to the theate to see the last of the Harry Potter movies.

While I'm far older than most folks without children who have gotten into these books and movies, love them I do - and I am super sad that I won't get to watch another movie following these amazing witches and wizards in the theaters.

There's so much I could say about the books, the movies, the story ... instead I'll just share some of what I've been saving to Pinterest the last week or two.

{This is not all of it ... you can see all of it on my Potter Love board.}

Hp 4

Hp 10

Hp 3

Hp 12

Hp 2

Hp 9

Hp 8
{all images found on Pinterest}

Comments

Popular Posts