four charity hats

Jul 7, 2011
In the last week or two, I've been knocking out hats left and right - many for charity. Below are four of the hats I've recently finished.

Molly 1
Molly 2
Molly 3
Vancouver

The top three hats are made using my Molly's Hats pattern. Quickly becoming my go-to hat pattern, I'm excited to start listing some finished Molly's Hats in the shop in just a few weeks! While I'll continue to use this pattern for charity knits, I keep finding fun yarns in my stash that NEED to be made into hats and shared with the world!

The fourth hat is a Vancouver Hat, also my pattern. It's one of the patterns on my list for a few weeks now to be re-knit, re-modelled, and re-done using the new pattern layout. However, as I knit the "medium" version, I realized a few calculations errors - looks like this one will be re-knit a second time before that pattern can be re-released into the world!



{These are charity knits 258 - 261/10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}

Sponsor reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design