Jul 28, 2011

week in the life: Wednesday

One
Twothree
Fourfive
Six

Seven

Wednesday was hard to remember to take photos! I'd do something and then five minutes later think, "I should have captured that one on camera"!

Some moments I missed ...

+ dinner with Tom and Caroline
+ folding more laundry
+ cats being cute
+ the morning routine

I managed to get these seven shots, and these seven only. Yarn peeking out of my purse at work; having to use the heater under my desk at work because the air is so cold; my lunch, waiting to be eaten; reading on my Kindle while knitting; DQ Blizzards for snacks; the building across the street - a guy who lives there puts out all those plants each morning ... so beautiful!; the knitting I started working on after work.

My goal over the next few days is to document with my phone a bit more ... I wonder if I'm forgetting to take photos, or if I'm simply nervous to take photos in public? My goal with participating in this week was to get more used to taking photos, documenting our lives. With that in mind, I think I'm already doing a great job, and I'm trying to see that, rather than the work that still needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment