Knit A Squillion, Week 3

Aug 24, 2011
What a week in knitting! I'm not sure if it's because the babe is coming any time now, or because I've been doing nothing but sitting on the couch and knitting while watching television (which is not as fun or productive as it sounds!), but I've got quite the squares to share today!


Yes, that's six! I'm not exactly sure how it happend - on Sunday morning I only had one done and one on the needles, but by the end of the day there were six squares all in a pile! I'm definitely not complaining, mind - I think it's wonderful that I was able to knock so many out in such a short amount of time, moving me that much closer to my goal for the year so early on in the season!

How was your knitting this week? Did you manage to work on a square or two? Did you knit anything else for charity you'd like to share? Add a link to the Linky Tools section below ... I'd love to see what you all worked on!

Last week we had two entries - Worsted Knit managed to get six squares done, and Handmade Homeschool knocked out seven! Remember, every single square helps a ton, so even if you can just make one square, you will have helped keep a child in need warm!



{These are charity knits 272 - 277/10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}

1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design