knit a squillion: week seven

Sep 28, 2011


After taking a week off from square-making, I'm back with four new squares this week. I've started to dip into some yarn I had set aside for my {finally finished!} stash blanket, so I'm not always sure what the fiber content is. I've set up a Ziploc bag, labelled "unknown fiber content" and am placing these squares in there - that way, when I mail the squares out, Knit-A-Square will know what's up!

What have you all been knitting on lately? Any squares for the Knit-A-Square one million goal? Anything else for charity? My big goal between now and the end of the year is to bring my charity knits number up to 400 - a tall order, but if I keep up with the squares I should be able to make it!

{These are charity knits 282-285/10,000. I'm knitting 10,000 items for charity in my lifetime as part of my Ten Thousand Project.}

1 comment :

  1. I've been busy with squares, too! See my blog if you like; I also made a preemie blanket for charity.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram