loving lately

Sep 16, 2011

Who can believe it - another week has gone by already! We keep trying to have adventures around here, but end up spending all day staring at an adorable baby boy ... can you blame us?



When I can pull myself away from this adorableness, I've found a few fun things on the internet to share:

A gorgeous new chevron blanket pattern from Purl Bee.
Loving these chalkboard tags from Kate's Papergoods (via Marta Writes).
Help Karen help some of her amazing Nairobi friends!
Loving these coffee cup cozies from Pickles.
Wishing my hair was longer so I could style a fishtail braid like this!
Fall-colored hand knits in Ozetta's shop make me excited for the leaves to change color!
French Press Knits shares some easy to follow mods to size down her felted slipper pattern.
The Radical Self Love Manifesto - perfection.
I'm LOVING the new e-book from The Brown Stitch - Layering Season is the perfect fall purchase!
Looking for a few new cowl patterns? Check out the trio from Through The Loops.
Yummy brownie sundae in a jar recipe!

Post a Comment

Instagram