makes me happy // fall edition

Oct 11, 2012


re-reading The Happiness Project (and then Happier At Home); inspired to make a list of the things that are making me happy right now.

  • hot chocolate
  • Owen's  hugs
  • reading Young Adult fiction
  • reading chic-lit
  • knitting
  • crochet
  • wearing handmade hats
  • wrapping up in a scarf
  • the smell of pumpkin candles burning
  • boots
  • making lists
  • the aquarium at the zoo
  • thick socks
  • sweat pants
  • skinny jeans
  • wearing my glasses
  • eating a juicy burger
  • when he rolls over in his sleep and hugs me
  • painting my nails
  • personalizing shop orders
What is making you happy right now?

//

ps - thanks for your thoughts on my giant blog photo issue. i DO have them all saved on the computer (and many on flickr as well) so all is not lost! i'll probably slowly go back and re-add them to the posts, so things will slowly go back to normal around here, post-wise. if i can't find the photo i used, i'll just publish without a picture and be okay with that.

ah, technology. i love and hate you so!

Post a Comment

Instagram