My Favorite Hat Sizing Chart

Feb 19, 2015

I've shared this on Instagram before, and regularly cycle it to the top of my Pinterest boards, but I wanted to share my favorite hat sizing chart here as well. Tot Toppers, where the chart originates, features "original patterns for tots & a modern line for those who are not". The patterns spread much farther than just hat patterns, but I've found many of my favorite hat patterns for kids on their site!

My most used parts of this chart are the first few lines, which feature head circumference and length. I will simply subtract 2" from the head circumference to know which size hat to make when using someone else's pattern, and aim for these sizes when writing my own.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this! It will come in handy for sure ; )
    I tried to reply to your comment on my blog but I guess our servers aren't compatible. So thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram