Fringe Hat-Along 3 Is Underway!

Jun 23, 2015


Have you participated in the previous Fringe Association Hat Alongs? I keep meaning to grab some yarn and play along, but then .... life, I guess. I was super bummed to miss out on the second one, as I had the yarn ready to go, but just never found the time to sit down and bang the hat out!

This third hat-along features the gorgeous Hermaness Hat from Gudrun Johnston, who is a designer I have loved for years. Her patterns are gorgeous - timeless and still technical, perfect for everyday wear while challenging the knitter in a variety of ways.

For the hat-along Karen is recommending the worsted weight version of this gorgeous lace-weight hat, although a fingering weight version is available as well. And as per Karen's usual amazing style, there is tons of advice and helpful tips in the Hat-Along blog post, so if you're new to hat knitting or lace knitting, check it out before you dive in!!

Post a Comment

Instagram