the twelve by 2012 project is the brainchild of danni over at oh, hello friend! she's a big fan of goals and lists as well, and decided to challenge herself to get a few things crossed off her list before the end of the year. and because everyone loves to have their friends play along, she invited anyone and everyone to do just that!
i'm super excited to jump in and play along with this - now that Owen's a few months old we're getting into a rhythm and i'm excited to start getting a few things done other than snuggling and smiling and practicing rolling over.
here's my twelve things i'd like to accomplish by 2012:
- knit through my Land's End bag of yarn.
- finish the sweater for Zach. before his birthday.
- switch to cloth diapers during the day.
- knit up at least five soaker covers.
- run at least 3 miles at a time without stopping, while talking to someone who is running next to me.
- office clean-out and reorganization.
- set up my three main binders (christmas, knitting patterns, crochet patterns)
finish the fall wreath and hang it on the door.done 10/27/11
- finish updating and re-issuing all Minimalist Knits patterns.
- get the "first month" baby book done.
- knit 50 squares for Knit-A-Square.
- clean out our closet.