010 // sparkle on a dreary day

Jan 25, 2012








pattern: Jane Hat, by Jane Richmond
yarn: I Love This Yarn! sparkles, in black sparkle (approximately 150 yards)
needles: sizes US 8 / 5.0mm and US 10 / 6.0mm 16" circular needles
made for: Chicago Food Pantry

Winter has officially arrived in Omaha. Sunday night it snowed about an inch, not a lot of snow but enough to make us sure the balmy days we had at the beginning of January are now gone. Most of our days will be spent inside now, as most days we're a walking duo and mama is a wimp!

With that in my mind, I knit up this sparkly black Jane hat. Just enough pretty and shine for the dreary days I know are ahead!

2 comments :

  1. I like the way this hat looks in the photos - a little sassy and a little elegant (maybe because it's black).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary said it right - sassy AND elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram