006 and 007 // Before And After

Jan 16, 2012







{hats 006 and 007}

pattern for both hats: Jane Hat, by Jane Richmond
yarn: I Love This Yarn! solids in forest green (284 yards total between both hats)
needles: sizes US 8 / 5.0mm and US 10 / 6.0mm 16" circulars

By 9am, before I had Owen, I had:
  • Woken up
  • Showered
  • Had a can of Coke Zero
  • Driven to work
  • Worked for one hour 

By 9am, now that I’ve had Owen, I have:
  • Woken up
  • Changed two diapers
  • Fed Owen a bottle and cereal/bananas breakfast
  • Played in his exersaucer
  • Played in his play gym
  • Practiced sitting up and rolling over
  • Put Owen down for his first nap of the day
  • Worked out
  • Showered
  • Eaten breakfast
  • Had a can of Coke Zero
  • Knitted on a hat
  • Spent 20 minutes on the computer 

It’s amazing what that extra hour or so can give me in my day!

3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Robyn, what time do you wake/ get up?! You are one productive lady! I've been thinking for a few weeks that I need to work on my organisation, particularly for finding enough time to write my blog, design and make things, and expand Je Suis Une Monstre. I work part time in a bar, and usually finish about 4am. Then I get up and go snowboarding. A lot of my free time is spent asleep, re-energising my body! Early mornings are out of the question for me, but perhaps I can get more out of my evenings :) I'll aim to have as much done as you! Great job! :) Katie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i get up at like 5:30am, when Owen does. When he naps, I knit, thus our house is always a bit messy. Plus, I knit when we're in the car, and yesterday I knit while we watched football for several hours while spending time with extended family. Basically, if I'm not giving Owen attention, I've got knitting needles in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shade of green and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram