tagged by Blank Pages!

Mar 29, 2012

Oh, how fun! Amy of Blank Pages tagged me to a question and answer post - ten (or eleven!) simple questions to answer and share with you all!

1. What has been your favorite part of blogging? 
I love all the folks I've had the pleasure of meeting! There are so many amazing folks out there on the internet, and by having a blog I've been able to meet tons of them!

2. If you could pick one thing to spend your life savings on, what would it be? 
I'd love to rent out the corner shop down the street from where I get my hair done, and turn it into a coffee shop -slash- yarn shop. Offer up free classes to the community, sell indie yarns from Etsy shops, and grow the charity knitting community in my town.

3. Hot or iced coffee? 
Iced. Always iced.

4. What inspires you the most? 
 I love to check out the hand knits other folks are making. I'm always blown away by the colors they choose and the stitch patterns they use!

5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? 
Exactly what I have know. Momma to my amazing son, and charity knitter.

6. What would be one thing you would have told yourself when you were younger?
For the love of God, stop spending so much money!

7. What is an obsession of yours? 
Harry Potter.

8. Who should be the next Bachelor? (if your not obsessed like me, what is your nighttime entertainment?) 
I've actually never watched an episode! We watch Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec, and Bob's Burgers!

9. What is your favorite hobby? (besides blogging of course!) 
Knit, knit, knitting!

10. What is your dream destination of living? 
I'd love to live in Southern California. I could still knit hats all year long, but the weather would be balmy and wonderful!

11. Trade places with any person for a day. Who would it be and why?
Hmmmm.... I'd love to trade places with Amanda Soule for a day, see what life is like on a homestead surrounded by kiddos!

//

What a fun little meme! And while I want to tag everyone I know, I figure the easier way to do it is this: answer the eleven questions above on your blog and then link back here when you're done! We'll have a little impromptu link party!

Post a Comment

Instagram