a few baby hats for Katie

May 16, 2012

Frogs and bears
patterns: bear hat is my own pattern, frog hat via Sweet Kiwi Crochet (ravelry link)
yarn: stash I Heart This Yarn
hook: size US I / 5.5 mm
My friend Katie is having a little boy! And in just a few short weeks! After her shower (where I didn't give her anything handmade ... bad crafter!) I squeezed a few ideas for hats out of her, and the other day I brought them over to her house.
I can't wait to meet her little man, and thanks to her tremendous photography skills I also can't wait to see tons of shots of the little man in his hats!
Side note: she also received an orange and blue striped Bears hat for the guy, but I totally forgot to snap a photo! Katie, can you snap me one so I can add it here, and my 10,000 hats tally will have the right number of photos to it?!
Kthanks!
//

I'm making 10,000 hats for 10,000 people. These are hats 074, 075 and 076.

Post a Comment

Instagram