for the Sandoval family

Aug 16, 2012

A few weeks ago, I sent a large package of hats off to my friend Steve, his wife Dawn, and their two kids Hope and Esben. I've known Steve since he was 15, and am still flabbergasted that he is old enough to be a grown man, a father, and a husband.

Crazy.

When their daughter Hope was born several years ago, I sent a package of hand-knit love to them, and now that Esben has joined the clan I knew it was time for another round.

I may have gotten carried away. A bit.


Hope and all the hats.


Hope and Esben (and a few animals).


Gorgeous Dawn.










Top three photos taken by Steve on Instagram (@eikondenmark). The remainder from my Instagram feed (@shemakeshats).

As fall hits Copenhagen, I can't wait to share more photos of this gorgeous family in their hats! Plus, based on the snug fit of that bear hat on Esben, a second shipment of hand knits may just have to be sent out!

//

I'm making 10,000 hats for 10,000 people. These are hats 138 through 149.

Post a Comment

Instagram