Hat-Tember 6

Sep 6, 2012



pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet
yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in brown bear; 135 yards  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

 Scrunchy sun face today! We've all been feeling a bit under the weather around here - nothing major, just a cold running its way through the family. This means not as much sleep, and couple that with the afternoon sun and I have a scrunchy face! (and some super rockin' dark circles!) I'm loving taking photos of the growing pile of hats every day.

This cubby on our bookshelf is about the only spot where one of the cats or curious Mr. Owen won't get at them while I let the pile grow. Other than the two books on top of my Harry Potter books (they were lent to me to read), this is my entire book collection - I read almost exclusively on my Kindle now, and couldn't be happier!

//

I'm crocheting a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time! Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise!

1 comment :

Instagram