never not knitting podcast!

Jul 31, 2014


Most knitters I know listen to at least one podcast, sometimes many. One I've fallen in love with is Alana's podcast (and website!) Never Not Knitting! So when she invited me to share a story from my book She Makes Hats on her podcast recently, I jumped at the chance!

And by jumped, I mean to say it took me all of three seconds to say yes, and then three months to get off my duff and record one of the stories from She Makes Hats! Thankfully, Alana is as gracious as can be, and very understanding of life with a newborn.  Thanks to her patience, I can be heard reading one of my favorite stories from the book!

For those who have come here thanks to Never Not Knitting, welcome! Take a peek around, and feel free to start a conversation. I love to meet fellow hat knitters, and love to talk about making hats and giving them away!

And for those of you who have never listened to the Never Not Knitting podcast, head on over to the blog and have a listen today!

Post a Comment

Instagram