Meet The Cozy Collection!

Oct 14, 2014


Over the weekend I picked up some super cozy wool/acrylic blend chunky yarn, and before I knew it I had a collection of hats off the needles and listed in the shop!

Meet the Cozy Collection - five hats (the four pictured above and the Holbrook Hat) listed in the shop, made in 23 colors just for you!

I figure, I love making hats on repeat, and love using the same yarns and patterns hat after hat, so I might as well list some of them, let folks buy the hats from me, and raise even more money for Pencils of Promise. Just like with the Impossible Hats collection, for each Cozy Collection hat that's purchased, I'll donate $25 - enough to send a child to school for a year!

I hope to add more hats, and hat collections, to the shop over the next few months. I'd love to have an Etsy shop full to the brim of hats in all shapes, sizes, and colors, ready to be purchased and with each purchase doing some good in the world - one for one hats, profits going to charity, and so much more!

Don't worry, I'm still making hats to donate every day, and sharing those hats on Instagram along with these peeks into shop life. My knitting needles and crochet hooks will always make hats to give away, no matter what I may or may not stock in the shop. And right now, I'm in love with stocking hats that help send kids to school!

Won't you check out the shop, and see if there's a hat calling your name?

Post a Comment

Instagram