Hat-Tember 12

Sep 12, 2012



pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet
yarn: I Love This Yarn (Hobby Lobby) in lightest grey and yellow stripes; 135 yards (about 1/3 a skein)  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

Late photos today. We snapped these just before I headed out to hang with Chris Guillebeau (and about 40 other folks!) on his Omaha stop for the $100 Start-Up. If you haven't read it, definitely check it out ... wise words from that one! Oh, and ignore the HUGE dark circles. I've actually been getting good sleep, so I'm not sure what that's about.

//

I'm crocheting a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time!

Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise!

Post a Comment

Instagram