Brooks Hat and Blanket

Sep 9, 2014


I'm so excited to share this new pattern set today! The Brooks Hat and Blanket patterns come in a variety of sizes for all sorts of babies! Perfect for donation items, these patterns also work up wonderfully for baby shower gifts.

YARN

Two skeins Lion Brand Wool Ease (80% Acrylic 20% Wool, 197 yards/180 meters per 85 grams)

YARN IS HELD DOUBLE THROUGHOUT.

HOOK

US N / 10.0 mm hook

NOTIONS

Darning needle for weaving in ends

GAUGE

2 sts per 1” in pattern stitch

BROOKS HAT
BROOKS BLANKET

3 comments :

  1. Hey my favourite knitting girl....I might buy this as I still haven't found the perfect crochet pattern for little heads. Is the yarn the Wool Ease thick and quick?? I am assuming you use chunky yarn as the hook is so big. But I could be totally wrong.....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! The yarn isn't Thick N Quick, it's the regular Wool Ease. You hold the yarn double throughout. That said, you could easily substitute the TNQ yarn for holding worsted weight yarn double!

      Delete
  2. That sounds good! I will give it a try! We don't get the regular Wool Ease here. (Should I move???)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram