Loving Lately {guest post from Elise Blaha}

Sep 7, 2011

Lately, all I can think about is fall. It's a bit tricky to actually get into the spirit because I live in San Diego and the weather rarely reflects the correct season. But I am celebrating it myself by baking sweet smelling bread, changing my sheets to warmer pattern and sipping hot tea in the afternoons and evenings. Eventually the crisp air will come to San Diego and I'll be ready with scarves and boots to greet it.



Here are a few things I am loving for fall : this bread recipe, lululemon vinyasa scarf, David's Tea, madewell short boots




Thanks so much to Elise for this amazing guest post, giving me some time off to enjoy my new little boy Owen! Elise blogs on her site EnJoy It, and runs a fabulous Etsy shop as well! Pop on over and tell her hello!

Post a Comment

Instagram