peeking into my Raverly queue

Jan 18, 2012


One of my favorite parts about Ravelry is the ability to fill out a queue - a place to store projects you want to make someday, so you don't have to go hunting all over the site to find them again later. While some knitters have only one or two pages of items queued up, I find myself adding any and every pattern I come across that I like a lot - you never know!

Fifteen pages of knitting and crochet patterns can be a bit cumbersome to navigate through, however; thankfully you can do an 'advanced search' for specific things. I took a minute to check out just how many hats I've got queued up on Ravelry, and was shocked to discover I have 170!

One Hundred And Seventy.

That's enough hat patterns for over a year of knitting, if I knit nothing but those patterns until the queue is completely devoid of hats. Whew!

While I've definitely got my favorites (the Jane hat and the Waffle hat come to mind), I want to take the time to knit more from my queue. Maybe get that number down from 170 to under 100 before the end of 2012?

If you're on Ravelry, do you use your queue for just a select few items, or do you use it more like I do? And if you aren't on Ravelry, you need to get there! What a great way to keep track of what you've made, what you want to make, your yarn stash and so much more!

Post a Comment

Instagram