Hats On People // Jeremy Hearts Travel (and his hat!)

Mar 21, 2012


It's been such a pleasure working with Jeremy of I Heart Travel! After virtually meeting back in January, we agreed that a partnership was in order! Through his travels, Jeremy aims to live life to the fullest and contribute to the world "that has given me so much." Here, here! I may not travel very often, but I do love to knit, and so a fun little partnership was born.

Above you see Jeremy and his daughter modeling their very own Travel Hats - I wrote the pattern and knit them up just for them! More Travel Hats will be available in the shop in just a few short weeks, and in the meantime you can purchase the pattern and knit your very own!

But that's not all - thanks to a relationship Jeremy has with Ninos Del Lago, $3 from every pattern purchase and $5 from every hat purchase will be sent off to Guatemala to help transform the lives of some amazing kids! I shared the Travel Hat pattern earlier this morning, so if you want to knit one for yourself or someone you love, grab a copy and get knitting while doing some good! And if you're not a knitter but want a Travel Hat of your own, I'll be listing them both in wool blends and acrylic (washer/dryer safe!) versions as soon as I can get them off the needles!

Post a Comment

Instagram