Love From Saturated Canary!

Mar 7, 2012



A few of my hand knits are being featured today over at Saturated Canary! Krista is an amazing artist, and her little family is just gorgeous! She recently procured a few pieces from me (the cowl and hat shown above), and I'm so excited that she's sharing my little blog and shop on her site today!

If you've never visited Krista and her blog Saturated Canary, definitely head over there now - you won't be disappointed!

And if you've come here from Saturated Canary for the first time - welcome! I'm knitting 10,000 hats for 10,000 people in my lifetime, and sharing little bits of my life along the way here at She Makes Hats! Feel free to poke around and check things out ... we love new visitors here!

2 comments :

  1. this is great! I want to check out your stuff and use that coupon she's offering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take special orders? I have a hat design I am in love with, so just wondering!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram