for the love of Instagram!

Apr 5, 2012


A few days ago, the iPhone-only app Instagram finally released for Android phones. Having been waiting for this day for approximately forever, I had signed up to receive e-mail notification when this happened, and set up my Instagram account as soon as I saw the note.

I've been snapping photos of everything and anything - above is a sample of some knitting shots, a cat shot and an Owen shot that have been taken in the last 72 hours.

I'm super excited for this new and super simple way to help me document my life. Folks who have been using the app with their iPhones for about a year now have used these photos to make Blurb books, coasters, scrapbook layouts, and so much more! It's going to be so much fun to see all the things I manage to do with it as well!

I already know I'll be documenting more in-process shots of my knitting and crochet projects, sneak-peeks at shop items (like both headbands shown above!) and tons of Owen shots!

Are any of you on Instagram? If so, share your "handle" in the comments so I can follow you! (mine's "robyndevine")

Post a Comment

Instagram