May Charity Challenge // The Final Tally

May 21, 2012

May challenge hats

Well folks, I'm calling it. A bout of strep has been running rampant through out house of late and the next few weeks are going to be super full as we get ready for my youngest brother's high school graduation. While I'll surely be making hats, I don't know that striped crochet beanies will be on the agenda (I need something that calls for just one ball of yarn, I think!) so I'm wrapping up this month's challenge a bit early.

All in all, I think May's challenge turned out well. Sixteen hats in total will be taken with as we travel to Chicago and hand-delivered for the Chicago Food Pantry - I can't wait!

I've already got June's challenge picked out, and it's one I'm super excited for! I'm actually planning to knit from the same pattern for both June and July - but you'll hear more about that on the first!

For now, I'd love to know how your charity knitting for the month has been going!

//

I'm making 10,000 hats for 10,000 people. These are hats 082 through 085.

Post a Comment

Instagram